Tune in


Saturday, December 20, 2014

“Bajna Chahiye Gaana” a wonderful campaign by TOI and Radio Mirchi

It wasn't random but when you see the song, it shows lot of hard work and dedication behind the campaign to promote gaana.com. It’s been a while when the song gets on TV and almost every music channel. I think, it was only me who used to listen to ‘Meethi Mirchi’ before the song launched but today I see everyone having app of ‘Gaana’ and listening to their favorite music throughout the day. The thing is, through this app, you have all the access to listen to retro, old, contemporary songs as well as Gazals, Bhajans and lots more.

You can create radio through a song you like and then related song will be in queue next for you. Can browse songs by artist, album, year, celebs, director, music director etc. it’s a complete back and I can’t wait to see the song whenever it’s on TV.

Well, I was kinda disappointed when I searched for the album ‘Dil Hai Tumhaara’ and didn’t find it on the neither on website nor in application but I searched enough to make sure it’s not there. I have been using another music platform called ‘saavn’ and I get to listen every single song within the website although there are some songs which are not mobile friendly.


I am kind of person who listen to music all the time and I am sure about you “Music Freak” Use both the app and then you can judge which app suits you best. But all I can say is,”I like the idea of promoting music app that initiated by TOP or Radio Mirchi.” It has huge listener and keep growing. I want to thank and wish the team all the best.

No comments: