Tune in


Thursday, February 12, 2009

Listen Bumper to Bumper with Gurpreet!!

Gurpreet is another cool RJ of Radio Mirchi Jalandhar well known for his fluently gossiping and bole to bindass awaj ke liye……..bhai ladkiya teri bahut diwani hai
I can’t guess anymore but I listent his show many time as last Friday.

Something about him in his own words:-
“You have great tension .......... relax.... you need a huge dose of Hansi Khush, jo aapko milegi Mon To Sat shaam 5 se 9 only on Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM par with a little bit pagal person Gurpreet.

yani ke Main.......

Yehi nahi yaar aapko up to date bhi rakha jayega......Kaise...?
wo to sun k hi pata chalega......”

He were talking about Pagal person about himself, But we enjoyed your show and your Pagalpan too. LOL!!

Wanna be friend of Gurpreet? If Yes than why wait just login / sign up with Radiomirchi.com and be friend of Gurpreet as me, and don’t forget to add others as Ikwinder,Roop,Nayan,Gaurav,Pak pak Deapak , am I forget to mention someone ? Yeah an another future RJ of Radio Mirchi, hey yeah it’s me. Will entertain you on Mirchi very shortly.

Oh! Sorry Gurpreet yaar maine to apni hi suru kar di!!

Gurpreet ki Punjabi sunne mai to bada hi maza aata hai..ab to mai bhi seekh hi gaya hoon…but I can’t speak it fulently don’t worry when you people will listen me on Radio Mirchi, I will have learned Punjabi very well…So don’t forget to listen Gurpreet’s show Bumper to Bumper on Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM It’s Hot!!

See you around….

No comments: