Tune in


Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Total Filmy With Pak Pak Deapak On Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM

Pak Pak Deapak Ke Sath Total Filmy Money to Saturday on Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM It’s hot!! Haainnnnnnnnnn……….

On Radio Mirchi Pak Pak Deapak is Another RJ, Who hosts ‘Total Filmy’ show on Mirchi……I have listen Total Filmy once, when I was on holiday. Actually, Deapak is well known as ‘Pak Pak Deapak’ and get popular with an advertisement what used to promote his show…..where a Company’s member calls someone and get started to say, “ dhool bajte hi halla bole de, adhik jankari ke liye 123 per call karain or chak de India!” not completely.L At the end of advertise, a voice of Amitabh Bachchhan comes and says, “Are ye to kuch bhi nahin hai Pak Pak Deapak ke satch ho jao Total Filmy, Monday to Saturday on Radio Mirchi 98.3 Fm It’s Hot!!! Haaainnnnnnnn……..”

As always haven’t got time to be long with Radio Michi but on Radiomirchi.com, I don’t ever left them and keep with them as chat. When I was started this blog sharing to all things related to Radio Mirchi, after this post I will share some more RJs Information here. Hope you people would like to visit this blog as I am trying to do my best.

Have a nice time here on my Mirchi blog !!!

No comments: